TLC to award Special 35th Anniversary Grant
The COVID pandemic has wreaked havoc on so many aspects of our society. Basic humanitarian needs have been at the forefront of our thoughts in the past year and The League Club responded with many grants to that end. Now, as the vaccinations have brought hope and the beginning of a sense of normalcy to our community, The League Club believes it is important to focus time, talent and resources on the Arts.
In honor of its 35th Anniversary, the League Club is awarding a $35,000 one-time grant to an organization that offers programs which support the Arts and the contribution that the Arts bring to feeding the minds and spirits of children, seniors and the underserved in our community.
Interested agencies and organizations may scroll down for a detailed description of the grant and the application process and timeline. Please direct questions to Julie Wade at email@example.com.
Please click on the buttons below to download the necessary forms to apply for the grant. Once completed, please combine the budget and LOI into one PDF and email to Julie Wade at:
- Grant should focus on innovative programs in the visual or performing arts
- Programs should have measurable impact and serve the needs of the underserved in the communities of Collier and Lee counties, targeting at risk women, at risk children and/or seniors
- Grants should be submitted by non-profits serving Collier and Lee counties and classified by the IRS as 501(c)3 organizations, or, defined by the IRS as eligible entities that provide charitable services to their community.
- Applying for this Special 35th Anniversary Grant does not preclude an agency from also applying to The League Club for its regular Grants available beginning June 1, 2021.
- May 1, 2021: The League Club announces Special 35th Anniversary Grant Process
- May 24, 2021: Letter of Intent (LOI) and Project Budget due at 5:00 p.m. to 35th firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 7, 2021: Screening Committee completes review of LOI’s and determines which agencies will be invited to submit a grant proposal
- June 29, 2021: Grant proposals – by invitation- due by 5:00 p.m. to email@example.com
- July 12-15, 2021: Site Visit/Interviews by Zoom with selected agencies
- November 2021: Grant money awarded
- December 1, 2022: Grants to be fully spent